Shipping, Returns & Refunds
Thank you for purchasing from Talitha. We appreciate your custom and have outlined, for your convenience, our shipping options below. Please note that delivery dates and timings are for your guidance and apply strictly to working days only (excluding Bank Holidays). Talitha is not responsible for any late delivery of orders due to reasons beyond our control.
Standard Royal Mail delivery £5 Delivery within 3-5 working days from dispatch, signature required + tracking.
For tracking information, please contact email@example.com or call 020 3745 7991.
Royal Mail Next Day UK Delivery* £9.75 Delivery by 1pm the next working day for orders placed before 3pm Monday-Thursday, signature required.
This is a fully tracked service.
*This service is available to all UK postcodes except those listed here, which will incur a delay of up to three working days: Mainland: AB30-56-Aberdeen, IV21-28, 40, 52-54-Inverness, KW1-14-Caithness, PA28-38-Argyll, PH15, 17-26, 31-40-Perthshire, PH49-Ballachulish, PH50-Kinlochleven Islands: GY9 – Alderney, HS1-Stornoway (Lewis), HS3-Harris, HS4-Scalpay, HS5 Leverburgh, HS6-N. Uist, HS7-Benbecula, HS8-Erisksay, HS8-S, Uist, HS9-Castlebay (Barra), IV41-51, 55-56-Skye, KA27-Arran, KA28-Cumbrae, KW15-Kirkwall, KW16-Stormness Town only, PA4141 Gigha, PA 42-49 Islay, PA 60-Jura, PA77-Tiree, ZE1-Lerwick (Shetlands), GY1-Herm only (Channel Islands), GY9-Sark (Channel Islands), HS2-Lewis, PA61-Colonsay, PA62-75-Mull, PA78-Coll, ZE2-3-Shetlands, KW-16-17-Orkney, PH30-Corrour, PH41-Mallaig, PH42-Eigg & Muck, PH43-44-Isle of Rum & Canna.
We offer an Express International Delivery Service (3-7 days) for non-UK addresses charged at the following rates. The relevant International Shipping charge will automatically be added to your shopping bag when you input your shipping address details and select the correct country.
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic and Vatican City.
Rest of the World £20
Please note: We cannot deliver to a PO Box. We can only deliver to a property address and cannot despatch your order without a local contact number for delivery. The phone number is required in order for customs to contact you regarding Tax/Duty charges if applicable.
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3745 7991.
VAT: VAT of 20% is added to all UK and EU orders. This tax is deducted for countries outside of the UK and EU and import duties and customs levies will be charged by the country to which the order is sent. It is the recipient’s sole responsibly to pay these charges. See below.
Import duties and customs levies: As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Talitha is not responsible for any import duties, customs and/or local sales taxes incurred on your order.
We hope you are delighted with your Talitha purchase, however, if you are not completely satisfied and wish to return your item, please ensure you comply with the following:
- To return your order, please initiate the process online by going to your account, selecting your order, pressing the REFUND button and following the guided steps. You will also be required to fill out the returns note included in your order, including writing your order number on the note, which you must include with your returned item(s). No return will be processed unless these steps are completed.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order.
- We then request that you please send the returned item(s) via trackable shipping within 14 days of receipt of your order to Talitha Head Office
22 Powis Terrace
Insurance for your return package is the responsibility of the customer and Talitha will not be held liable for returns that do not arrive at Talitha Head Office.
- All items must be returned new, unused, unworn, undamaged and in the original packaging with all Talitha garment tags and labels still attached. Talitha will strictly not accept any items that do not comply.
- International customers must clearly mark their return packages ‘British Return Goods’ with a domestic sale value of £0.00, as your returned items are not applicable to Duty once they reach the UK.
- Once we have received your returned item(s), we will send you an email to confirm receipt of the returned goods.
- We will then inspect the returned item(s) and, providing that the order has been sent back as per the Talitha Collection Returns Policy outlined above, we will process your return request within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods and will send you further email notification to confirm this.
- Any refunds will only be processed to the original payment method and are for the items only – shipping is not refundable.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs incurred for the return of any item(s) via a trackable shipping service. The shipping costs incurred on your original order are non-refundable and your refund will be for the cost of the garment/item(s) only. The cost of return and care of the goods are your responsibility until they reach us, therefore we recommend, for security purposes, that you insure your parcel for the value of the goods and retain your Proof of Postage receipt.
Alternatively, should you wish to collect your items from our Talitha Collection showroom in London, please contact 020 3745 7991 to make an appointment. This is a free service.
All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of UK taxes (VAT) at the current rate (20%). We automatically deduct UK VAT for orders delivered outside of the European Community. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. For any queries regarding VAT, we recommend contacting HM Customs on +44 2920 501 261.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, Talitha Collection uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology. We process all payments using STRIPE secure e-payments system. This system ensures that all sensitive information is stored on a heavily encrypted database and protected by multiple firewalls.
We will deliver goods to the delivery address that you specified when you placed your order. Please be accurate when you give us your address details, as we will not be liable if the address that you have given, and which we will thus deliver to, is incorrect. We recommend selecting one of our ‘Signature Required’ delivery services to ensure the goods are delivered and received. We will not be responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified on the order.
You will own the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified on the order and when we have received cleared payment for the goods in full. Until that time, we will retain title to the goods.
Under the Consumer Act passed in June 2014 under the “distance selling act”, sale items can be returned to Talitha Collection within 7 days of you receiving your order. Conditions of returns remain the same.
Talitha will exchange items (return shipping is the customer’s responsibility; Talitha will pay for the shipping of the new exchange item) and will only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Contact: +44 (0)20 7221 9199
Talitha Collection Limited
22 Powis Terrace
London W11 1JH